Clever Gifts for a Baby Shower NewbieDecember 7, 2020
If you have been invited to a baby shower, but have never been to one before, you might be worried about what kind of gifts you should bring. Of course, you want to get something that is not only thoughtful, but useful as well. You are in luck. There is a huge variety of clever baby things out there, and we have provided a small sampling of ideas to help you get started.
- Teethers and Dummies: This is a gift that might be common at a shower, but you can’t have too many, These items are constantly getting lost or dirty, and it is great to have a supply of new ones to draw from. You can shop for teethers online anywhere baby supplies are sold.
- Baby Mittens and Washcloths: This is another item that is not particularly glamorous, but in huge demand when you have a little one around. You might also include swaddle blankets and onesies. You can never have too many.
- Baby Carrier for Dad: That’s right, for dad. Today’s baby carrier are revolutionary and make life so much easier, and if you want help from pa. It is going to happen more often if he doesn’t have to figure out baby stuff. This is really a gift for the mom because dad is going to find out that going out with baby is more fun than he expected.
- Board Book: Baby’s first books are always those books with the super thick plastic-coated pages, there are lots around, but these days you can get one custom made with pictures of your family in them. A wonderful way for your baby to visually bond with his people.
- Shusher Box: Sometimes a baby just wants to know someone is there, but you might just be having a nap. The shusher box is a device with recorded human voices, making comforting sounds, and white noise so your baby will find it easy to go back to sleep.
- Finnish Baby Box: In Finland, every baby comes home with a box loaded with baby supplies, but the lightweight box is also made to be used as a temporary crib. Giving the little one a safe place for a little down time. These are now available outside of Finland.
- Rattle Socks: This is the coolest idea ever, baby socks with rattles built in. What a wonderful way for your baby to get both entertainment and exercise.
- Table Baby Chair: Going to restaurants is always a hassle if you try to use their baby seats, The table baby chair attaches to the table itself and is safe for kids all the way up to 16 Kg. So, it is essentially a portable, go anywhere highchair.
Have a good look at this list and you should have a good start at finding the right gift for a baby shower. One thing that is always received well is supplies for babies. Baby shampoo, oil, cloths, creams, and diapers. Mom is going to be going through that stuff at a regular pace. Also, anything like photo albums and things to help keep memories are thoughtful gifts as well. Have fun.